?

Log in

No account? Create an account
*after going through one sleazy motel after another, Pete and Mikey… - Flashback Roleplay! [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Meet me after class

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Oct. 25th, 2007|08:38 pm]
Flashback Roleplay!
badreportcard
[never_michael]
[Current Location |The Queen Victoria Bed-and-Breakfast]
[Current Mood |bitchybitchy]

*after going through one sleazy motel after another, Pete and Mikey have finally managed to find the right one, and have, after extensive descriptions of Brendon and Ryan's appearance, found them to be checked in under Gerard and Mikey's name (which pissed off Mikey to no end) at The Queen Victoria*

*goes into the elevator after Pete, displeased* Room 154... I can't fucking believe they registered under our names. What the fuck.
LinkReply

Comments:
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 06:50 pm (UTC)
*was actually ever so slightly amused by the fact they used Gerard and Mikey's names, but doesn't say anything, as is also very worked up and convinced, by now, that nothing is going to work* I dunno, I guess they thought it was a good idea, or something, rather than in their own names, which was probably. I don't know. Sort of smart? But.
(Reply) (Thread)
From: never_michael
2007-10-25 06:54 pm (UTC)
*the elevator chimes to a stop and Mikey steps out, looking down the corridor* I'm not saying it wasn't smart. It's just. They could've registered under you and Gabe or something, dude.

148... 150... 152... 154, there it is. *hovers in front of the door* Dude, this is your business. Go ahead.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 06:56 pm (UTC)
*stares blankly at the door for a second, then at Mikey, then back at the door* Right, right. *knocks on the door*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: movinglyrics
2007-10-25 06:58 pm (UTC)
*hears a knock and almost shits himself*

*whispers*

Ryan! Who the hell is that?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crowsandstars
2007-10-25 07:00 pm (UTC)
*Jumps and shivers violently.*

*Whispers too.* I-I d-don't k-know.

*Reaches out for Brendon's hand, squeezing tightly.*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: movinglyrics
2007-10-25 07:04 pm (UTC)
*squeezes his hand back, swallowing*

It's ok, we'll ignore them, they'll go away, I promise.

*doesn't really sound very convinced though*

*shuffles a little closer to Ryan and watches the door intently*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crowsandstars
2007-10-25 07:09 pm (UTC)
*Moves closer to Brendon, and wraps his arm around the smaller boy's waist.*

I, t-they w-won't, what if... *Bites his lip nervously*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 07:11 pm (UTC)
*frowns, and knocks again* Brendon?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: never_michael
2007-10-25 07:12 pm (UTC)
*bites lip, waiting*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: movinglyrics
2007-10-25 07:14 pm (UTC)
*freaks out a little*

Oh my fucking god shit! it's Pete! Fuck!

*stares at Ryan, wide-eyed*

What do we do now?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crowsandstars
2007-10-25 07:16 pm (UTC)
*Pulls him closer, whispering into his ear.*

It's okay, it's okay Bren.*

*Doesn't really know what to do as he's freaking out quite badly as well.*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 07:20 pm (UTC)
*stares at the door some more, which is clearly not being opened, and then looks at Mikey* Dude, what. What now?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: never_michael
2007-10-25 07:21 pm (UTC)
Um. Try again.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 07:23 pm (UTC)
*knocks again* Brendon? Brendon, you wanna, like. Open the door?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: movinglyrics
2007-10-25 07:24 pm (UTC)
*looks at Ryan*

He's not gonna go away.

*bites his lip, knowing this is all his fault*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crowsandstars
2007-10-25 07:26 pm (UTC)
*Squeezes his eyes shut, feeling sick.*

I-I k-now h-he's n-not. W-What do w-we d-do?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 07:30 pm (UTC)
*knocks again, feeling like it's a little bit useless, and looks back at Mikey* Do you think I should try and. I dunno, pick the lock or something or what?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: never_michael
2007-10-25 07:31 pm (UTC)
*widens his eyes* That doesn't feel like the smartest thing you could do, dude. But hey. Your family.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: movinglyrics
2007-10-25 07:33 pm (UTC)
*closes his eyes briefly, then shouts through the door*

We can totally hear you guys talking, you know? Dude. Do not pick the lock, do not. Just. Just leave us alone? Please?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crowsandstars
2007-10-25 07:35 pm (UTC)
*Flinches and lets out a half sigh half sob.*

*Clings a little tighter to Brendon.*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 07:37 pm (UTC)
Okay, no, fine, I'm not going to. I won't, I'm not, but we've driven all the way out here in like, the worst traffic ever, so if you could just open the door, maybe? Please?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: never_michael
2007-10-25 07:38 pm (UTC)
Yeah, c'mon, give him a break. You've got to recognise when people care for you, man.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: movinglyrics
2007-10-25 07:39 pm (UTC)
*looks at Ryan*

Ummm....?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crowsandstars
2007-10-25 07:41 pm (UTC)
*Takes a deep breath and looks up at Brendon.*

T-They w-won't l-leave, maybe, w-we, w-we s-should... t-talk to t-them.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: famevs_infamy
2007-10-25 07:44 pm (UTC)
*can just about hear them talking through the door, so presses his ear against it to try and hear better* Yeah, talking. Good idea.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)